MOLYSLIP Multi Purpose Grease is a superior quality chassis and bearing lubricant containing Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2) in a non-melt and completely waterproof No.2 N.L.G.I. Bentonite base.
With the inclusion of 2 to 5 micron size particles of Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2), MOLYSLIP M.P. Grease has the ability to:
- provide friction cutting lubrication
- reduce wear between moving metal-to-metal parts
- withstand pressures and loads in excess of 400,000 psi
- provide protection from oxidation and corrosion
- prolongs periods between maintenance and routine greasings
- minimize fretting corrosion
- resists water, alkaline solutions, and most acids
As two surfaces, such as bearing to race of balljoint to seat, work and deflect, most greases are squeezed out leaving metal to metal contact, heat buildup, and wear. MOLYSLIP M.P. Grease provides a plating out of Moly (MoS2) onto the two metal surfaces which cannot be washed out or melted out. With this extremely low co-efficient of friction (.05 to .09 in powder form) smooth and seizure free movement is maintained.
Applications: all moving surfaces needing a grease weight lubricant such as:
- waterpump bearings and seal
MOLYSLIP M.P. Grease has been proven in both industrial use and the high performance racing field by some of the country's top racing teams, including off-road racing in the Baja, where constant pounding makes short life of vehicles not using proper lubricants.